Wednesday 25 April 2007

late start

I had my third weight watchers meeting and my second weigh in today. To bring you up to speed I want to get down to 12stone. I started at 18st 9pds, so it's a fair way to go. 1st week I lost 3pds, this week i lost two. This blog will follow me on a hopefully successful weightloss programme because i don't want to clog up my main blog with it. If you have stumbled across this, you can access my main blog from www.hageltoast.co.uk if you are from my blog and came here to see how i'm doing thanks for the support.
The plan is to lose the whole 6st 9pds by June 08, I am getting married next september and want to stabilise before then, in part so Marie can make my dress. Obviously, once i am down to weight i will continue to post and keep you all up to date on wedding plans etc. For those of you who share my morbid obsession, starting this i was a size 20-22 UK (16-18 US i think) and my measurements in centremetres were...
upper arm - 37.5
waist - 116
hips - 130
thigh - 69.5
Wish me luck folks.

4 comments:

Toni said...

How much is a stone?

You can DO it!!!

Hageltoast said...

14 pounds. 1 pound is 0.45 kilograms so a stone is 6.3 kilograms.

Dan said...

Well congratulations on your continuing weight loss! That's terrific news. I know you can do it. And so do you!

Hageltoast said...

Thanks Dan. :)